Wednesday, February 27, 2019

2000 Ford Excursion Limited 4X4 V10 (#3)

2000 Ford Excursion Limited 4X4 V10 (#3)


I'm not going to keep writing about these things every time one of them comes up on my random generator. They're pretty much all the same. As I've mentioned, I've owned 10 Excursions and most of them were 2000 Limited 4X4s with the V10. This was the third one I purchased and I actually owned two others at one point while I had this one. I might have been the only person on the planet that owned three Excursions at the same time. How stupid was I? (rhetorical - no responses needed)

For what it's worth, this one had about 70K miles on it when I bought it and was quite nice and clean. I never had a single issue with it and I was even OK with the color. 


Another one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment