Tuesday, September 5, 2017

1991 Toyota Land Cruiser

1991 Toyota Land Cruiser


When I go an extended period of time without posting I have to sort of kick-start myself to get going again. As always, I do that with a 'Random Vehicle Blog'. Tonight's post will be super quick - I only took like three pictures of this truck, and there isn't that much to say about it anyway.

This Land Cruiser had well north of 200K miles on it when I bought it, but it was actually in great condition. The interior was nearly immaculate and it was surprisingly pleasant to drive. It made a great little extra utility vehicle to have around because it cost almost nothing. It was a bit underpowered, but that's about the only issue I had with it and it only became an issue if I needed to tow something. 

When I got rid of this one I remember the guy who bought it was from Canada and he flew in and drove it home. I only remember that because I had to sign a bunch of export paperwork, you know,  because it's Canada and they make everything you want to do difficult and expensive. 

The reliable and durable Toyota 4cyl.

These have become a little pricier now, even with crazy-high miles like mine. You can still get them, and should if you want a does everything well SUV that's reliable and getting kind of retro-cool. Just avoid rust and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment