Tuesday, May 8, 2018

2000 Ford Excursion Limited (#2)

2000 Ford Excursion Limited (#2)


As I've mentioned, I've owned 10 Excursions over the years. Of those 10, 9 were 2000 models and of those, 5 were Limited 4X4s with a V10. A couple of the others have already shown up here so I won't waste much time with this one. It was basically the same truck as my 1st one, but with a grill guard and a TV. 


I kept one of these around as a utility vehicle but they did get driven a lot. I had dogs, and a pretty active lifestyle so the "big truck" came in handy all the time.


I started keeping a Superduty instead of an Excursion at some point, but I still think these behemoths have a place. They aren't for everyone, but if you want flexibility and space you can't beat them.


This one matched Romeo perfectly. Thank God he wasn't a brindle - that would have been a hideous truck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment