Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S

2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S


This was actually the 2nd CL Type-S that I'd owned, and the 3rd CL in total. They're great cars to drive, and would be even today. The S package really adds a needed bit of punch. This one looked great on the outside but I wasn't all that crazy about the charcoal interior for some reason. My previous one had tan and it actually felt much more luxurious somehow. I did, however, prefer the automatic to my previous cars manual.



The Giovanni rims were OK, but wouldn't have been my first choice. I didn't keep this car long - maybe six months or so. I sold it to a guy in California. When I owned it this was the current model CL, and they were good cars that did just about everything well. There was even a certain degree of practicality to them. I would have recommended one to just about anyone. Today they can be purchased for next to nothing. The only reason to really consider one is if you're looking for very cheap but reliable transportation for a teenager or something like that. I've often wondered if they would make good track cars?


No comments:

Post a Comment