Wednesday, June 19, 2019

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS


I actually owned this car twice. I bought it in Houston originally for my parents. My dad loved it and kept it for a few years but then it failed to start on a few occasions and he lost all confidence in it. He got the idea that he would like a smaller car (they already had another big Cadillac) so I found him a Catera and swapped the cars. I then sold the car again to a 'gangsta' looking dude that paid me in cash.


In between getting it back from the folks and selling it again I drove it all the time. It was very comfortable and I never had any problems with it. 


My dad ended up hating the Catera, but as much as he loved this car, he never considered getting a new one. I think I talked him into a BMW after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment