Friday, August 16, 2013

2000 Ford Excursion XLT 4X4 V10

2000 Ford Excursion XLT 4X4 V10


I'm surprised it's taken this long for the random program to spit out an Excursion.  I've owned nine of them, but this was one of the later ones.  I didn't have it very long, but it taught me a few things.  First of all, I like the XLT package better than the Limited (primarily the cloth seats) and I like the single tone paint better as well.  I bought this truck and sold it rather quickly to one of my project managers at Lockheed who was being transferred to New York and wanted a 4X4 with some size.  The truck was clean and ran great so I told him I'd sell it to him if he wanted.  I decided that if I were going to buy a "permanent" Excursion, I would go with this package - and that's exactly what I did a little later.

  

3 comments:

  1. I think I own this truck now. I have never seen another with this color and black tires (whites inside). Same year and trim. Car fax said it started in CA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible. I sold mine to an engineer that I worked with right before he moved to Owego, New York. The last 4 digits of the VIN# were 3871.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete