Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Scottdale Country Club

The NASA Golf League starts up again tonight - well, the actual league doesn't start up until next month but we have a four week mini-tournament that we call "March Madness" that starts up tonight - so I thought I would mark the occasion with another Random Golf Course Review.  I'm in a hurry so it's a short one.
 

Scottsdale Country Club

Scottsdale, Arizona


I played a round at the Scottsdale Country Club in October of 1999 with my friend Barry.  It was our second round of the day and we were happy to find the course very relaxing.  They have three separate nines, we played the North and South.   

Barry hitting a long approach.   



I shot a 39-41=80 on the day.  The course is nice, but far less spectacular than many of the courses in the Scottsdale area.  I would recommend it as a wind down course in the late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment