Wednesday, July 25, 2018

2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE

2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE


I bought this Pathfinder in late 2003 just out of curiosity. This is one of those cars that I barely consider having actually owned because it wasn’t around long and I didn’t drive it much when it was. It was a decent truck – they were quite popular at the time – but I had another SUV and this one just kind of sat around.


It had around 80K and was in fairly clean condition. It wasn’t a loaded up version and the color wasn’t my favorite, but all in all it was a solid and comfortable truck. An ex-girlfriend of mine needed an SUV and she liked this one so I sold it to her (the ex-girlfriend discount – basically what I paid for it). Sadly, within a year of owning it she got t-boned and it was totaled. I helped her find a replacement SUV but this Nissan headed to the scrapyard.


These older Pathfinders don't cost much today and are pretty reliable. As a cheap driver or car for a teen it would make sense I suppose.


No comments:

Post a Comment