Monday, April 8, 2019

2001 Toyota Highlander Limited

2001 Toyota Highlander Limited


My car ownership number went up by two this weekend so I feel like I'm losing ground on finishing this catalog....therefore, a quick random post to catch up one. This will be a short one because there's nothing special about this vehicle (and I'll be gentle since I have multiple family members that own one).


I can't remember what possessed me to buy this Highlander. I didn't need it for anything and it certainly wasn't something I was dying to have. I must have thought it was a good deal or something. It only had about 20K miles on it and was in like-new condition, but the cloth interior made it feel a little cheap and flimsy for such an expensive vehicle. The black two-tone saved it from being a complete disaster on the inside.


I guess I can see the appeal of this SUV to some people. They're the same ones that can afford a BMW but will buy a Camry or an Accord because they're "sensible". It's reliable and practical but is devoid of style in my opinion and the price tag of new ones (even today) is ridiculous. I didn't hate it but I wouldn't ever buy another one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment