Wednesday, August 28, 2019

1999 Ford F250 Lariat 4X4 CC 7.3

1999 Ford F250 Lariat 4X4 CC 7.3


This will be a short one - just knocking another one off the list. I'm determined to finish this catalog...it's kind of like an OCD thing at this point.

I used to keep a Superduty around all the time. I would just buy one, usually with a lot of miles on it, and keep it until a friend or somebody wanted it and then I'd sell it to them and get another one. I bought this one in 2006 I believe and kept it for maybe a year. It was one of the nicer ones, but I didn't actually care for the leather seats.


Having a truck around if you can do it makes sense. You never know when you'll need one and I used them all the time. My preference was crew cab (a must) and diesel. I preferred the short bed version as well. 

Anyway - another one down.

No comments:

Post a Comment