Friday, July 3, 2020

2003 Ford Excursion Limited 4X4 6.0

2003 Ford Excursion Limited 4X4 6.0


Of all the Excursions I've owned over the years (10) this was by far the best. It had been customized to a great extent by the previous owner and while I don't normally like lifted trucks, this one came home with me one day anyway.


I'm not going to waste a lot of time or paper on this one. In the grand scheme of my catalog it's just another Excursion. This one had the 6.0-liter turbo diesel, which I'm not sure was an improvement over the previous 7.3, but this one had been tuned and aftermarket-ed to make it very fast for a big truck.


The exterior had noticeable mods, but the interior was stock. I kept this one for a while before selling it to some guy in Arizona I believe when I woke up one day and realized I had 5 big Ford trucks in my garage at the same time for some reason. This was the easiest to sell so it went first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment