Tuesday, August 30, 2016

2002 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 7.3


Random Vehicle Blog:


2002 Ford F250 XLT 4X4 7.3

I counted and it turns out that I have owned eight of these Superduty trucks over the years (as of 2016 anyway).  My formula was simple:  I would buy clean, high mileage versions and keep them around until someone asked me if I wanted to sell mine to them and then I’d just go buy another one.  I bought this one at a dealer auction, which is where I got most of them, and it was one of the best.  



I wasn’t crazy about the aqua color when I bought the truck, but it grew on me quickly.  I also maintain that the cloth interior on these Fords is more comfortable and wears better than the leather option.  This truck had 130K miles when I got it but looked like new and rode and drove that way as well.



This was the last Superduty that I had I think and I remember not wanting to sell it.  I had an Excursion at the time so it seemed redundant but I still wouldn’t have minded keeping this one around indefinitely. 





No comments:

Post a Comment