Sunday, February 1, 2015

1990 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (#2)

I'm going to keep doing these Random Vehicle Blogs until I write one for every car I've ever owned (I keep buying cars so I'm actually getting further behind).

Tonight will be a short one because the random program has selected a car I didn't have for long and didn't really care for when I did.

1990 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible #2


It's #2 because I had actually owned an almost identical '90 convertible Vette prior to this one.  While I had thoroughly enjoyed my first one, this one was a different story.  On the rare occasions it would start, it ran great.  It had a strange electrical problem which stranded me more than once.  It rode out Hurricane Rita in my girlfriend at the time Sheri's rickety old garage because it wouldn't start to make the trip to the safety of the warehouse at my home.  It was in decent shape, better than the previous one actually, but with no confidence in its reliability it was hardly driven.


No comments:

Post a Comment