Wednesday, March 22, 2017

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

1999 Toyota Land Cruiser


Everybody loved this truck, and with good reason.  In what I think is a record for me, I bought four cars in one day, and this was the 4th.  It didn't cost me much because it had a ton of miles on it but you wouldn't know it from the condition.  It was damn near immaculate, and drove perfect as well.  All I really had to do was put new tires on it.  I was quite pleased with myself.


The V8 was strong, but not a monster...and it was thirsty.  Even the engine compartment looked like new on this truck.


The gray leather interior was in great shape and very comfortable.  It had a lot of options and they were all well thought out.  


The 3rd-row seating was a little weird on this one.  They folded up to the sides. It didn't make a lot of sense because you were still lacking space unless you took them out.


You can buy this vehicle as a Lexus LX as well.  Is there a difference?  I've owned both and I'm not sure there is.  The ride quality on this Land Cruiser is so good that I would say you could drive one today as a daily driver and you wouldn't be giving up much of anything to newer, more expensive luxury SUVs. I would definitely recommend getting one of these if it fits a need.  It would make a fantastic "extra" vehicle because it can tow or haul if needed, it's reliable, and you could drive it everyday if you needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment