Monday, January 8, 2018

2001 GMC Yukon XL Denali

2001 GMC Yukon XL Denali


This will be a quick one. For one thing, it's not that interesting of a vehicle to write about. For another, I've already covered the 2001 GMC Yukon XL Denali in a previous post:

http://srod23.blogspot.com/2017/06/2001-gmc-yukon-xl-denali-3.html

I've owned three of these and they were pretty much all the same other than the color. This black one was the first of my three.


I loved these when I had them. I had always thought they looked great and when I finally bought this one I was even more impressed with how well it drove. I kept this one for a long time and especially used it for road trips.


Third row seats had to be stored in the garage, and GMC didn't correct that issue until the current gen Yukon. I used to keep the 2nd row seats down as well and let my dog have the run of the entire back. Great truck - I'd still buy one today as a rather cheap option to keep around for an extra vehicle.



No comments:

Post a Comment