Thursday, January 19, 2017

2000 Ford F150 Harley Edition

2000 Ford F150 Harley Edition


Ford started offering Harley-Davidson edition pick-ups in 2000.  The 2000 model was an extended cab version of the F150 with mostly appearance upgrades and a few minor performance additions - most notably a cool sounding exhaust.  I wasn't a Harley guy in any way, but I picked this truck up for some reason and loved it.


The touches were subtle but consistent.  They branded the truck just about everywhere they could.  I drove this thing all the time and actually ended up selling it to someone I worked with who was a true Harley fan.  She had it for at least a few years that I know of.


This truck had a great sound to it and I thought it looked good too.  The Harley Editions got better and better of the next few years and I actually ended up buying a 2002 at one point.  This one was pretty much stock with the exception of a locking bed cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment