Thursday, November 21, 2019

Europe 2019: Guinness World of Records

Europe 2019

Guinness World of Records

Copenhagen, Denmark



There are tons of touristy places to see in Copenhagen, and I'm not telling you that the Guinness World of Records should be one of them. We just happened to be walking by and it was free with our Copenhagen Card so we decided to head in. 


The first thing we did that morning,however, was hit one of the countless charming little cafe's for breakfast. We pretty much did the same thing every morning in Copenhagen for breakfast. Simple, light, good. 

I'm not going to spend a lot of time talking about Guinness. They have these places in cities all over the world I believe (I've been to the one in San Antonio) and I'm guessing they're pretty much all the same. They're kind of fun and have a lot of interactive things to do. It was another stop that I'm not sure I would have made if I didn't have a 4-year-old with me, but it was perfect for her and we all had a good time. We were there less than an hour and didn't spend one cent.

I keep telling Nel to maybe eat a salad once in a while.




A gracious loser...as always.





No comments:

Post a Comment