Friday, November 22, 2019

Europe 2019: Nyhavn

Europe 2019

Nyhavn

Copenhagen, Denmark


Nyhavn is probably what most people picture when they imagine Copenhagen - the "postcard" if you will. In reality it's nothing more than an inlet (I believe Nyhavn means "new harbour") from the main waterway that's lined by brightly colored buildings. 





It's bustling with tourists and people eating or just taking a stroll up and down the channel. We walked here to have lunch. There are a ton of options so we just picked one that had something on the menu other than fish and had a bite.



Samantha had conned us into some handmade bear from a lady in Kongens Nytorv (King's Square).

Showing her my magical detachable finger.

Trying to teach her, but she still can't get it.


I don't know why why I put this picture in here, but I wish I could figure out which one of our phones took it and how to do it again.
There's not really anything to do in Nyhavn, but you should certainly go and see it and take some pictures at least.






No comments:

Post a Comment