Saturday, February 11, 2017

1997 Dodge Intrepid

1997 Dodge Intrepid


The random generator has done me no favors tonight, but at least it won't take long.


This was the product of me buying a car for someone I worked with and them deciding they didn’t want it.  I don’t blame them – it was horrible.  I didn’t have a problem with the old Intrepids really.  Remember it was the late 90’s.  I actually thought they were comfortable and drove okay for as cheap as they were.  That said, this one wasn’t that nice and I fear it had had a hard life.  I don’t remember buying it and I can’t remember how or where I sold it, but it wasn’t around long and I didn’t drive it while I had it.  This was the only picture I took of the car.  Technically I owned it so it has to go in the book.  Check.

1 comment:

  1. I had one and minds was great. It last me a loooooong time just had transmission problems

    ReplyDelete