Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2001 Lincoln LS (until I get my hard drive back)

In our haste to get back to Texas the other day, we left behind a few items that are critical to me being able to blog about the trip.  They should be here tomorrow (thanks Mrs. C) but in the meantime I’ll fill in with another crowd pleasing “Random Vehicle Review”!  Yea!

Spinning the random vehicle selector....and the vehicle of the evening is.......

2001 Lincoln LS

What a letdown - maybe I should rethink this random selector thing and just pick some cool vehicles myself.  Oh well, rules are rules:




Don’t let the pictures fool you – this car was a piece of junk!  I had wanted one of these since they first came out in 2000.  I finally bought this one in 2005, but it had all kinds of little things wrong with it.  I fixed what I had to and dumped it as fast as I bought it.  I really shouldn’t comment on the LS in general because this one wasn’t a fair example to judge.  It just hadn’t been well cared for.  This is the only Lincoln I’ve ever owned.



Short and sweet tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment