Tuesday, June 6, 2017

1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT

1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT


I feel like my random selection program has been feeding me some boring cars lately.  I'm just going to mail this one in because of that...and because for some reason I can only find this single picture of my black 3000GT.  

This was the base model 3000GT.  I bought it in 2002 and drove it sparingly before selling it less than a year later.  It was in great shape and had no issues, but I just didn't care for it.  It just didn't have the right drivetrain package for a sports car.  It's kind of like buying a Dodge Challenger with a V6.  You don't have to buy the Hellcat, or even an SRT8, but at least buy a V8.  The VR-4 version of the 3000GT is a great sports car, but this one wasn't.  They're neat though, and cheap today when packaged like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment